Xiaomi recently dispatched the stable MIUI 13-based Android 13 update for the heir of the series – the Xiaomi 12 smartphone. The new Android stable version aims to improve your system stability and performance to give you a better user experience.
Moreover, the latest Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 12 smartphone pack with the November 2022 security patch update, which also includes a number of system-enhancing optimizations. This update makes your devices more compatible and handy to use.
We suggest users download the latest stable Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 12 smartphone users. But don’t forget to back up all important data before upgrading. The update process might take longer than usual.
After updating, be prepared for overheating and other performance problems; it could take some time for your device to adjust to the new version. Keep in mind that some third-party apps may not function normally because they aren’t yet Android 13 compliant.
- Xaiomi 12 Adnroid 13 [V126.96.36.199.TLCEUXM]: Download Link
Or you can manually check for the update via the Settings menu, just open the Settings app on your smartphone, then open the system software and check for the update and download and install.
Some of the Google Android 13 features that you can admire:
- Android 13 features an updated appearance and style based on Material You, which allows you to modify non-Google apps to match your phone’s wallpaper theme and colors.
- You may now sign particular languages to individual apps, allowing you to maintain your phone’s system in a language that is convenient for you.
The Mult Player feature has also been enhanced.
- Bedtime mode on Android 13 can be further customized with wallpaper dimming and a dark theme.
- Only certain photos and videos can be selected in Android 13.
- It also allows you to keep track of your notifications and ensure that you only receive what you want