Xiaomi is ready to launch the MIUI 14 software version for the users as the registration is already started in China. However, some developers share the new feature and changes of the MIUI 14, and today we bring the Control panel optimization. Below you can check the Xiaomi MIUI 14 Control panel is improved comparatively MIUI 13 version.
Well, the very first impression that the Xiaomi MIUI 14 Control panel impact is the dark mode, the dark mode is darker as compared to the previous version of MIUI. It looks eye-catching as the dark black color highlights the control panel toggles nicely.
Alongside, the Xiaomi MIUI 14 Control panel is well arranged, and the toggles are looks stylish and manner. You can compare both the MIUI 13 and MIUI 14 screenshots mentioned below.
- The brightness and sound controller are shifted toward the lift side of the screen
- You can see two new additional widgets – One for a music player and the other is Xiaomi Mi magic center
- The Settings and Added toggles option is as it appears in the MIUI 13: You can add or remove your useful toggle from the control panel
- Slide swipes for the more toggle are flawless with a bit of animation change.
- You add use around 30 toggles on the control panel.
As shown in the screenshot shared by the users, the dark attack my eyes more. The company increased the black color opacity, alongside it, you can see a blue toggle, which use to highlight the functioning. Users can also change the color as per their choice.
Well, the control panel is optimized externally based on a screenshot shared by the company, may the company add some more options to its it?