- Huawei P40 series receiving a stable EMUI 11 version.
- Stable EMUI 11 version rolling out for Huawei Mate 30 series.
- Huawei MatePad Pro users getting a stable EMUI 11 update.
- Huawei Nova 5T grabbing October 2020 update.
- Qualcomm has received license to supply 4G chipsets to Huawei
1.Huawei P40 series receiving a stable EMUI 11 version
Huawei has kicked off EMUI 11 first and second beta software update of first batch devices. Now, the company has begun to release a stable EMUI 11 for devices running on EMUI 10.1 and existing testers. Know more
3.Stable EMUI 11 version rolling out for Huawei Mate 30 series
Huawei has started sending the EMUI 11 stable version for its flagship series, Huawei Mate 30 series. This stable EMUI 11 version is available for all users in China running on EMUI 10.1 or EMUI 11 beta. Know more
3.Huawei MatePad Pro users getting a stable EMUI 11 update
After sending the first and second beta software updates for Huawei MatePad Pro. Now, Huawei has released the stable EMUI 11 for the MatePad Pro series in China. Know more
4.Huawei Nova 5T grabbing October 2020 update
Huawei is sending an October 2020 update for Nova 5T users, which improves the system security and fixes different levels of exploits and issues. Know more
5. Qualcomm has received license to supply 4G chipsets to Huawei
Recently, there were reports that Qualcomm has obtained a license to supply chips to Huawei. However, the latest report now shows that Qualcomm’s license also comes with a clause. Know more