Finally! OnePlus has announced the first Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) beta as a Developer Preview for OnePlus 10 Pro smartphones. The company has put forth all its efforts to develop a system that can bring the best experience for its users. Consequently, the first beta program confirms to add fixes for some known issues.
Since it is a beta upgrade, it is only available to the developers as well as advanced users. But this rollout hints that the stable version of the software is not so far. The firmware is running in its earliest stage. Therefore, usual consumers should not flash this ROM if they don’t have any technical knowledge.
What’s new with the Android 13 Developer Preview
The Android 13 Developer Preview for the OnePlus 10 Pro appears with a bunch of fixes and improvements. Although we do not have detailed knowledge about the program. But it will soon unveil in the next coming days. As mentioned, only advanced beta users and developers are eligible for this program.
If general users will opt for this program, they could face the following consequences:
- All data will be cleared while flashing the build or rolling to Android 12
- Some issues with system stability and performance
- Unable to access Shelf
- Unable to move the documents in My Files
- Some apps may not function as expected
- Unable to record voice to active voice awake on the Start-up navigation page
- Some features of ORoaming may not function as expected