OnePlus 11 global users have started collecting the newly released April 2023 security improvements. The fresh build aims to improve the stability aspects of devices. Alongside this, the firmware includes better camera enhancements.
On the side hand, OnePlus is busy serving OxygenOS 13.1 to its top-end models. In recent times, the company has blessed the 10 series including OnePlus 10 Pro and 10R with the Android 13-based major upgrade. Perhaps, we will soon grab the 13.1 build for the OnePlus 11 as well.
Coming back, OnePlus 11 users residing in the global market can identify the April 2023 security update with the OxygenOS 13 CPH2449_11.A.10 version. Besides, it holds a massive software package of 1.21GB. Make sure to have sufficient space in your handset to install the new upgrade.
In terms of offerings, the latest firmware packs stability improvements for Bluetooth and WiFi connections. Further, it brings an updated security patch that addresses the hidden bugs and critical vulnerabilities in the internal system.
Additionally, the April 2023 patch mends the voids that often result in system crashes and data loss. Though the significant add-on is the support for 32MP telephoto shots that will enable you to click amazing snaps and bring faraway subjects closer effectively.
Ahead, you may also observe enhancements in the stabilization for videos shot in 4K at 60 fps. To enjoy these perks, you should install the update as it makes its way to your phone’s screen.
OxygenOS 13 April 2023 Update
- Integrates the April 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Bluetooth connections.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Wi-Fi network connections.
- Improves the stability of network connections for a better user experience.
- Adds support for 32MP telephoto shots.
- Improves stabilization for videos shot in 4K at 60 fps.