With the onset of March, the tech maker released the February 2023 security patch alongside numerous enhancements for the OnePlus 11. Now it’s time to add a few more tweaks to the device with an updated security patch.
Speaking of which, the latest development brings Android Auto support for OnePlus 11. For your information, Android Auto is a Google-developed app that can be paired with a compatible car. Further, it enables you to use some supportive apps in-vehicle display so that you may remain focused while driving.
In addition, the firmware bears new improvements related to the camera and communication system of the device. And to enjoy these perks, you can identify the March 2023 update for your OnePlus 11 phone with the OxygenOS 13 build version CPH2447_11_A.09, with a package size of 243.20MB.
Consequently, OnePlus 11 made its appearance on the consumer platform as the ultimate flagship model, and so are its features. With a tech-pack camera and internal framework, the device is capable to add significant value to user experience.
To increase this value, the freshly released iteration refines the stability and compatibility of the network section. Besides, it mends the exposure adjustment in Movie mode. As a result, users will get a definite blur effect in their snaps with perfect focus ability.
On the greener side, you will get relief from the problem where icons in Quick Settings often gets overlap. You can have an eye on these points in the changelog given below.
OxygenOS 13 March 2023 Update – Changelog
- Integrates the March 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Expands the compatibility of Android Auto.
- Fixes an issue where icons in Quick Settings might overlap.
- Improves the stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connections.
- Improves the stability and compatibility of Wi-Fi network connections.
- Improves the stability of network connections for a better user experience.
- Improves exposure adjustment in Movie mode.
For the moment, the initial rollout is taking place in India via OTA medium. Thus, it may be available to a small number of users at present. But don’t worry, the company will soon begin a broader release of the new firmware.
|| Source ||