Recently, we’ve reported that the company is going to launch POCO M3 in India on February 2nd, 2021 at 12 PM. This device already launched in some regions.
Now the availability of POCO M3 Flipkart has been revealed before the launch event. The smartphone has teased on the e-commerce website with its key features such as RAM, fast storage, and powerful performance.
As per the storage specs on the website, POCO M3 6GB RAM variant will be launched in India. Recall that the smartphone was released globally in November and has only 4 GB RAM.
Recently, the promotional video posted on the official YouTube channel of POCO India shows the POCO M3 smartphone and how users react to the phone’s performance. Below you can check the key specs of the POCO M3
POCO M3 (Specification)
- 6.53-inch FHD+ display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens
- 8MP sensor
- 6,000mAh battery support 18W fast charging technology
- 4G LTE, dual-band WI-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port.