After a long session of rumors and leaks about the upcoming Galaxy F lineup phones, Samsung officially confirmed that the company will launch its first F series phone, Galaxy F41 in India on October 8, 2020, on Flipkart.
Read More- Samsung One UI 3.0: Latest News, Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date
Samsung Galaxy F41 will sport a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED Infinity-U display, 6000mAh battery, and triple rear camera setup. The device will have a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Recently, Google Play Console listing revealed an FHD+ screen, 64MP triple rear camera setup, a 32MP front-facing selfie camera.
Join us on Telegram
The device is expected to come with these features:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB
- Android 10 with One UI
- 64MP rear camera + 8MP ultra-wide + depth / macro sensor
- 32MP front camera
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The device should be powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 9611 SoC, One UI 2.1 Core based on Android 10. The expected price of this device is around INR 15,000.