As we already have heard about Samsung’s most useful feature called Object Eraser, it allows users to remove unwanted people, objects, light reflections, etc. from a captured image. And it was introduced with Galaxy S21 series and now it is available for many flagship devices.
Now, Samsung is finally bringing the Object Eraser tool to its older flagship lineups including the Galaxy S10 and Note 10. This anticipated feature debuts with the latest application update of Photo Editor with version number 188.8.131.52.
JOIN SAMSUNG ON TELEGRAM
This feature entirely works on AI to remove unwanted objects or people from an image available in Gallery. However, it won’t be good to compare its functionality with Adobe Photoshop, but still, consumers can find it useful in many ways.
Moreover, Via the Samsung Galaxy Store, the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ and Galaxy Note 10+ 5G smartphone users can update the Photo Editor app to the latest build to get Object Eraser. After updating, you should be eligible to access the newly added Object Eraser tool.
Download Photo Editor with Object Eraser
How to enable Object Eraser
- Open the Gallery app.
- Select an image with an object you want to remove.
- Tap on the pencil icon to open the image editor.
- Tap on three dots in the upper right corner of the Gallery app, then tap Labs.
- Tap the switch next to Object Eraser to enable the feature
How to use Object Eraser?
- If the Object Eraser is enabled, return to the image with the object you want to remove.
- Scroll to the right of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen and tap the New Object Eraser icon.
- Tap the object you want to delete. The object is highlighted in purple. You can press to highlight multiple objects at once.
- Press Erase to remove each highlighted object from the image.
Via – SammyFans