According to the report, the stable version of MIUI 13 has been tested and will be released for these devices on December 28. Although it is not officially confirmed but we can take this information as a pinch of salt.
You can check the list of devices with their current build version that will/may receive MIUI 13 Stable version on December 28.
- Mi Mix 4: V184.108.40.206.SKMCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra: V220.127.116.11.SKACNXM (Confirmed)
- Mi 11: V18.104.22.168.SKBCNXM (Confirmed)
- Redmi K40 Pro: V22.214.171.124.SKKCNXM (Confirmed)
- Redmi K40: V126.96.36.199.SKHCNXM
- Redmi K40 Gaming: V188.8.131.52.SKJCNXM (Confirmed)
- Mi 10S: V184.108.40.206.SGACNXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V220.127.116.11.SKICNXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G: V18.104.22.168.SKPCNXM
In the above version, you can clearly see that all the devices are testing the MIUI 13 build. Because at the beginning of these builds, ‘V’ means the flagship MIUI version and V13 shows MIUI 13.
Moving on to the next two digits, build version 1.0 shows that the update is ready for release, and 0.0.5 means it is not ready.