If your friends and families are always worried about your health, but you do not want them to be worried about you. Then iPhone’s health app is the best to share your health report with your friends, family, and others caring for you. In this article, we will tell you how you can send your health report in Health app on iPhone.
If you are thinking what is a Health app? As the name suggests, the Health app helps you to gather your health data from your iPhone, Apple Watch, and apps that you already use, so you can monitor your health progress.
When turned On: It automatically counts your steps, walking, and running distances from your iPhone or Apple Watch. You can also enter information into a Health category or get data from any of your favorite apps or devices that are compatible with Health.
You can share the data collected in the health app with your friends and families. If you want to share a health report with somebody, you need to include them in your contacts, and they need an iPhone with iOS 15.
How to Share health data with someone:
- Step1: Open Health.
- Step2: Tap Sharing at the bottom of the screen.
- Step3: Do one of the following:
- Set up sharing for the first time: Tap Share with Someone.
- Share with an additional contact: Tap “Add another person.”
- Step4: Tap Next.
- Step5: Use the search field to find someone in your contacts list.
- Step6: To select someone, tap their contact information.
- Step7: Tap See Suggested Topic or Set Up Manually.
- Step8: Choose topics to share.
- Step9: Scroll down to see all topics on a screen, then tap Next to see the next screen.
- Step10: Tap Share, then tap Done.
- Your invitation appears as a notification on your contact’s iPhone and on their Sharing screen in Health, where they can accept or decline your invitation.
- You receive a notification when your invitation is accepted.