Nowadays, nearly all Galaxy consumers are now well aware of the process to join the Android 12-based Samsung One UI 4 beta program. If you don’t know, then you can check our featured stories – How to join the Samsung One UI 4.0 Beta program.
The South Korean tech giant is currently conducting the One UI 4 Beta program in seven countries/regions for the Galaxy S21 series. Since this is an early version and there are some bugs and performance-related issues, consumers may want to roll back to stable One UI 3.1 based on Android 11 and look forward to stable One UI 4.0 based on Android 12.
If you are also a part of Samsung’s One UI 4 beta program and want to leave it, this guide will help you do so. To exit One UI 4 beta and return to Android 11, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps mentioned below.
How To Leave One UI 4 Beta Program?
- Firstly, head to the Samsung Members app and hit the Settings icon, which is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Under the Settings section, you can see a submenu entitled One UI Beta Program status, tap on it.
- As you have already participated in the Samsung Android 12 One UI 4 Beta Program and running the Beta build on your smartphone, the status will be shown Active.
- Now, you have to read all the terms and conditions (FAQs as well), and if you agree with them all, then tap on Withdraw button.
- Following the Withdrawal process, the Samsung Members app will show you the things to keep in mind before leaving the One UI 4 Beta program. You can read about it in the screenshot below, and also on your phone while doing it yourself.