Samsung released its latest flagship Galaxy S21 series in January this year. Since the launch of these devices, the company has released a couple of OTA update for these devices. The latest OTA update for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series is now available.
However, if you are facing problems while updating these premium devices or you just bought this device recently and unable to update the device we have a proper guide fr you.
We are mentioning steps that will make it easy to update your S21 handset or even helpful to update other Samsung phones running on the latest One UI 3 software based on Android 11.
Before updating you should keep these things in mind:
- Your device should be connected to a stable network
- There’s enough storage space on your device
- The battery of your phone should be at least 50%
Steps to update Samsung Galaxy S21 series devices:
- Go to Settings
- Tap Software update
- Click Download and install (if an update is available)
- Tap Download
- Tap install now (if you want to install right after download)
- That’s it, (your device will take few minutes to reboot after the update)
Besides, operating system updates are released periodically for your device. If you are having difficulty with your device, you should always check for updates, as a fix for the problem may have been released.