Most of the smartphone makers are updating their smartphones to the latest Android 10 and the Chinese company Huawei is no exception to this matter Because one of its phones named Honor 10 Lite is being upgraded the Android 10 based stable EMUI 10 update in India.
For your information, the Honor 10 Lite users in November registered for the EMUI 10 beta.
Honor 10 Lite getting EMUI 10 (Android 10) with version EMUI 10.0.0.159 (C675E17R1P3) and weighs around 3.56GB.
Note: EMUI version and size may vary in different markets.
Before you upgrade:
1. If the HiCare app is not installed on your device, please go to HUAWEI AppGallery to download and install it. (If HiCare is already installed, please upgrade the app to the latest version on Huawei AppGallery.)
2. Make sure your device that there’s no pending update left to install, you can check it by going into Settings > System > Software update.
3. We recommend installing system updates when your battery is at least 50% charged.
4. Ensure you have a minimum of 5GB internal storage left in your device.
5. In case of data loss, we strongly suggest you to backup your data and complete all system updates through System Update (Settings > System > System update) before your upgrade to EMUI 10.
How to update:
Update via Settings:
Go to Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
Upgrade Via HiCare:
You can also upgrade to EMUI 10.0 through HiCare App. Before you start, ensure your device has the latest version of the HiCare app for a better experience.
Open HiCare APP, go to Me Section -> Settings ->Check for Updates to update the HiCare version.
Note: You will receive the upgraded version within 2 hours. There might be a slight delay due to a large number of applicants.