Now, OnePlus is rolling out a new stable firmware update for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro users. The new update installs the latest Android patch released in June 2021.
In addition to the security patch, the update also brings some fixes for some software performance-related issues and an issue with the camera when trying to take a full-resolution 48-megapixel image.
Users can easily identify the update by the build number OxygenOS 126.96.36.199. Currently, this is an initial rollout, which will be followed by a wider rollout in the coming days.
Meanwhile, you can also check it manually by going through the Settings of the device under the software update section. For more information, below you can see the updated software version and changelog.
Latest Version Number
- IN: 188.8.131.52.IN21DA
- EU: 184.108.40.206.IN21BA
- NA: 220.127.116.11.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 18.104.22.168.IN11DA
- EU: 22.214.171.124.IN11BA
- NA: 126.96.36.199.IN11AA
- Optimized mobile phone performance
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Fixed the issue that shooting button fails when taking pictures at 48M picture format