Just recently, OPPO released the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 official version rollout for the first batch of OPPO K9x 5G smartphone users. Initially, the major software update was deployed in China although consumers in the remaining regions have to wait for some time.
“JOIN OPPO ON TELEGRAM”
Android 12 OS comes with the latest security and privacy functions, new widgets, latest functions, Always On Display features, and much more. And soon this update will release in more countries. In the meantime, we suggest that you should download and install the brand new software as soon as you get it on your handset.
You may have already received the notification of the new update. If you haven’t, you can manually check for OTA updates by navigating to Settings » Software Update and tapping on Download and Install. You can also download the latest firmware file from our database and flash it manually.
OPPO K9x 5G Android 12-based ColorOS 12 Update – Details
- Phone model: K9x 5G
- Country: China
- Target Version: C.02
Here’s how to apply:
The Official ColorOS 12 based on Android 12 is released, you can get it in 2 ways by the following steps:
- Click [Settings] – [Software Updates] or,
- Click [Settings] – [Trial Version] (same as the Official Version)
- For Official Version Users: Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of ColorOS 11.
- Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
- After updating to the latest version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining. We recommend you turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after its updated success. Or keep using the device and it will become normal within a few days.
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 12. Therefore, updating these applications might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down in your device. Please try to update these applications to the latest version in App Market.
We are sorry that Heytap Health is not compatible with ColorOS 12 yet. So if you update to ColorOS 12, your OPPO wearable devices may be unavailable. We have prioritized this, and at the end of November, this bug will be completely fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.