Update 1, December 22 (08:21 ET) ― December 2021 update
August 05, 2021
We are glad to announce Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is now getting Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, official roll-out has begun. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon.
If you want to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX2111PU_11.A.35/ RMX2111PU_11.A.37/ RMX2111PU_11.A.39. Check the complete changelog below.
Please note the manual download link will be updated to the website soon.
Find the complete changelog below:
UI version: RMX2117_11.C.03
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
• Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customised.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimised “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• More powerful SOS functions
• Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
• Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• You can create multiple backups for your phone.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
In any case, if you want to go back to Android 10, check below.
How to roll back to Android 10 ?
A – Note:
1.Your personal data will be erased when you roll back.Please back up your data before this operation.
2.You can’t go back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
3.You need to manual update the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you loose some pre-install app.
Step 1: Download the roll back package in your phone and remember the location.
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.