Realme is rolling out a new software update for the Realme X50 smartphones in China. The latest update brings the August 2020 security patch along with some important optimizations and fixes.
READ MORE: Realme UI 2.0: List of eligible Realme devices that will get Realme UI 2/Android 11
It added super night standby function, saving power, and smooth speed sliding screen function for a smoother experience. It also optimizes the status bar, voice assistant, Bluetooth and charging decimal display
The software version of this update is B.16, which is currently rolling out for Chinese units. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
REALME X50 CHANGELOG:
- Update Android security patch (2020#8)
- Added super night standby function, saving power and worry
- Added smooth speed sliding screen function for smoother experience
- Fix the problem that some settings interface has a very low probability of crashing
- Optimize charging decimal display
- Optimize the status display of the “Mute-Bell-Vibration” icon
- Fix the issue that the status bar goes black when entering the camera
- Fix the problem that the status bar disappears with a very low probability
- Fix the problem that the voice assistant cannot be awakened in low probability
- Fix the problem that there is a very low probability of no sound when playing music on Bluetooth headsets in some scenarios
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.