Realme has pushed off a new December 2022 firmware update for the Realme GT 2 smartphone users. The latest iteration is bringing huge fixes and improvements for the respective devices along with a variety of enhancements. While the update changelog also reads the presence of an updated security patch alongside.
According to the information, the latest software update for the Realme GT 2 smartphones is arriving with the RMX3301_11.C.11 version. Since the update is huge, we will recommend you keep a sufficient amount of storage space so that the new update may fit in the device suitably.
Join Us On Telegram
Speaking of the changelog, the latest December 2022 update holds a bunch of fixes for the internal system. These include the charging fixes, fingerprint sensor amendments, and elimination of the display defects of the device. Further, the firmware also adds location support in the photo watermarks.
Another significant add-on is a powerful computing engine. As a result, this element will improve the overall speed, stability, battery consumption, and other related experience of the system. Last but not least, you will also find the November 2022 security update to boost the security framework of the handset.
You can check the new fixes, improvements, and additions in the changelog below.
Realme GT 2 December 2022 Update – Changelog
- Adds dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience
- Fixes an issue of intermittent charging
- Fixes an issue where your phone might restart randomly
- Adds support for displaying location in photo watermarks
- Fixes an issue where fingerprint unlock might fall
- Fixes an issue where the screen might fail to turn on after fingerprint unlock
- Fixes a screen flickering issue that could occasionally occur during fingerprint unlock in Dark Mode
- Fixes an issue where the screen is not bright enough in an outdoor high-brightness environment
- Fixes an issue where auto brightness adjustment might fail