Realme is a well-known Chinese Android smartphone brand for making ultra-affordable flagship devices. Currently, the company has captured significant growth, the only reason being that its offerings are very high in the low price range.
However, the competition in the smartphone frim is harsh and OEMs are taking all possible steps to stay ahead of each other. At the same time, consumers are also focusing on software these days and Realme has good software support for its devices. The company promises two years of software support for its phones.
Presently, the company is rolling out Realme UI 3.0 update to its eligible smartphone, and soon after the Google Android 13 stable update Realme will soon release its Realme UI 4.0 developer preview program. In the meantime, you can check our full coverage of the Realme Android 13 (Realme UI 4.0) update – Eligible devices, release date, features, and more.
For a better Android user experience, software updates are very crucial for smartphones to protect from any external threats or viruses. Therefore, whenever you receive a notification that a ‘new software update is available, download it and install it immediately, be it protection or a major software update.
- Realme UI 3.0 Device List: These Realme devices will receive the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0
- Realme (Android 12) Realme UI 3.0 Software Update: Device List, Features, Release Date, Roadmap, and Latest News
- Realme Android 13/Realme UI 4.0 Update Tracker: Eligible devices, release date, features and more
Here you will find details of all the new security features of your Realme smartphone. Below you can also check the list of devices that have received June 2022 security features so far.
Check out these Realme devices that have received the latest June 2022 Android and Realme UI security patch:
Realme June 2022 Update
- UI Version: RMX2170_11.C.32
- UI Version: RMX2191_11.C.17
- UI Version: RMX3235_11.A.29
- UI Version: RMX3231_11.A.79
- UI Version: RMX3491_11.A.17
- UI Version: RMX3388_11.A.06