UPDATE 3: June 20 (0:17 ET) – Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) early access application is now open
Recently, Realme started rolling out the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 open beta update for the Realme X3 Super Zoom and Realme X3 smartphone users. The update includes various new features like smart theming, wallpaper coloring, and new privacy and security features. This update is currently released for Indian users.
This is a beta program that allows our Realme fans to experience the whole new features of Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. Keep in mind that being a beginner software it may contain bugs and some apps may not work properly. It may not be recommended to install Early Access software on your primary phone.
- RMX2081_11.C.12 / RMX2081_11.C.13
Realme X3 Super Zoom
- RMX2085_11.C.12 / RMX2085_11.C.13
- Early Access Application
- Make sure your Realme X3 SuperZoom and Realme X3 have a 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX2085_11.C.12 / RMX2085_11.C.13
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Apply Now > Submit your details and finish the quiz).
UPDATE 2: May 27 (03:04 ET) – Getting May 2022 security update
Realme recently released a new firmware update for the Realme X3 and Realme X3 Super Zoom smartphone users. The device is getting the latest April and May 2022 security patches for better system security and privacy controls. This security patch improves overall system optimization and performance.
The all-new security patch for the Realme X3 and Realme X3 Super Zoom smartphone comes with the upgraded firmware version number RMX2081_11.C.13 and RMX2085_11.C.13 respectively. This update is available for a limited number of users and this patch is currently being rolled out for Indian users and will be rolling out to other markets in the future.
So after the update is installed, you will get a new security interface and this update will make your smartphone more secure which will protect it from bugs and harmful activities. The company will roll out this update gradually to more devices, which will include flagship and mid-range smartphones.
- UI Version: RMX2081_11.C.13
Realme X3 Super Zoom
- UI Version: RMX2085_11.C.13
- Integrates the April and May 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system stability and performance.
Update 1, November 14 (07:44 ET) ― October/November 2021 security patch rolling out
SEPTEMBER 27, 2021:
- August/September 2021 security patch rolling out with new language support and more
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom are getting a new software update with the August/September 2021 security patch. It also adds new language support and brings fixes for the Instagram app. To check the complete changelog, please check below.
Find the complete change log below:
UI Version: RMX2085_11.C.09 – Realme X3 SuperZoom
UI Version: RMX2081NV1B_11.C.09 – Realme X3
• Integrates the August and September 2021 Android security patches.
• Adds support for Estonian and Lithuanian.
• Improves system stability and performance.
• Fixes an issue that might cause an error to occur when you are saving a video on Instagram Stories.
March 16, 2021
Realme has begun sending a new software update for Realme X3 SuperZoom and Realme X2 Pro users. This update brings both February and March 2021 security patches that optimize system security as well as enhances system performance for a better user experience.
In addition to the security patch, the update optimizes the crop response time after screenshots and the operating interface in cropping screenshots. It also fixes the lag problem even with long screenshots adding the world clock interface.
Furthermore, the Realme X2 Pro changelog also added the save as PDF feature in print service and FinShell Pay. Previously, Realme C2 get a new security update with both February and March 2021 security patches to enhance system stability.
Apart from this, Realme has also begun the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several eligible devices. The Early Access activity lets users start using the features of Realme UI 2.0 before its public release.
Below you can check the official changelog and software version of this update.
Updated UI Version:
Realme X3 SuperZoom:
- Build- RMX2081PU_11_A.51
- Size- 3.59 GB
Realme X2 Pro
- Build- RMX1931EX_11_C.36
- Size- 3.08 GB
Realme X3 SuperZoom
Realme X2 Pro
● Updated Android security patch: February, March 2021
● Added FinShell Pay
● Added the save as PDF feature in print service
● Optimized the crop response time after screenshots
● Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
● Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshots in adding world clock interface
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestions? send us on contacts below)