Recently, Samsung has released back-to-back software updates to the Galaxy S20 series flagships. With these updates, the Galaxy S20 devices gets new camera performance improvements and messaging app enhancements.
As we know, Verizon locked Samsung Galaxy S20 devices was the first to receive the stable One UI 3.0 and Android 11 update. Later on, the carrier has rolled out the December 2020 security patch for these phones.
According to the info, Verizon is now releasing the January 2021 security update for its bounded Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra in the US. As per the security bulletin, the latest patch fixes 47 high and 1 critical level of CVE.
Other than the security improvements, this software also brings performance enhancements for a better user experience.
- G981VSQU1CTLB – Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW – Source
- G986USQU1CTLB – Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G – Source
- G988USQU1CTLB – Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – Source
- The current software update provides performance improvements and the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
How to check for update:
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps, tap Settings > System updates > Check for system updates.
- Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now.