After a long wait, Call of Duty has released the Season 14 test build, which gives users the opportunity to try out various new features. This includes the new major feature drops.
Before introducing new features to the game, the developers of COD Mobile are testing them on a beta server/public test build.
And the global version of the test build is separate from the client and it installed as a separate application. Therefore, gamers do not need to remove the basic COD mobile app.
The latest update for Call of Duty Mobile is now rolling out and you can download it once you open the Call of Duty Mobile app installed on your device, then it’ll automatically start downloading the latest patch.
“Lastly, for all of you iOS players out there, you’ll be happy to know we are looking into some options around adding that to the mix for future tests. No promises yet, but we are working on it! Thank you to everyone who takes the time to assist us with this test, and if you have any questions or inquiries, feel free to reach out and ask!”
January Public Test Builds
- Test end date not specified.
- Available for Android devices only.
- Download Size: 2 GB, Wifi connection is highly recommended.
- For the first version of this test, the limit will be around 5000 players.
- Downloadable via APK here.
- Content suited for ages 16+.
- All information and player data collected during this test will be deleted.