The Google Phone app is one of the company’s most useful apps. To be mentioned, this app is compatible with the device running Android 7.0 and above.
Now, the company is expanding the Google Phone update for more devices that brings some features. Users can recognize this update through build version V80.0.441597922 beta.
With the latest update, Google Assistant helps you automatically screen out unknown callers and filter out detected robocalls before your phone rings. When it’s not a robocall, your phone rings a few moments later with a helpful reference to who’s calling.
- Google Phone (Stable) – V77.0.432472356
- Google Phone (Beta) – V79.0.438914483
Get this update from the links mentioned below.
Google Phone Key Features
Powerful spam protection
- See warnings about suspicious callers that help you avoid unwanted calls from spammers, telemarketers and scammers. Block numbers to prevent them from calling you again.
Know who’s calling you
- Google’s extensive caller ID coverage lets you know the business that’s calling so that you can answer with confidence.
No more waiting on hold
- Hold for Me lets you go back to your day. If a business puts you on hold, Google Assistant can wait on the line for you and let you know when someone is ready to talk.
Screen unknown callers
- Call Screen answers unknown callers, filters out detected spammers without interrupting you, and helps you learn more about callers you don’t recognize before you pick up.
- Check your messages without needing to call your voicemail – view and play them in any order, read transcriptions, and delete or save them right from the app.
- Record your phone calls to capture important information for reference later. Everyone hears a disclosure when the recording starts so they’re aware, and recordings are saved on your phone.
- Our simple, lightweight design keeps your favorite people just a tap away. Plus, switch to dark mode to save battery and reduce eye strain at night.
- See your current location when you make an emergency call, and share information about the assistance you require, along with your location, to the emergency operator without speaking.