Google offers lots of applications for users, just like any other app Google too has the Pixel Watch app which is been used to connect your Pixel watch with your particular smartphone. It is the first update of the Google Pixel Watch app.
Google Pixel Watch app received its first update in the form of a November 2022 update, it brings fixes for some common bugs. Alongside this, it also resolves the issue occurring with the eSim and makes the watch’s Fitbit integration more visible.
Notably, the update will be available for all Google Pixel Watch App users starting today but not for all at once. The company says that the rollout will take up to a few weeks so be patient and wait for your turn, you will be able to install it directly from the Google Play Store.
- The November 2022 update includes bug fixes and improvements for Fitbit experiences and integration.
- Fitbit integration setting is now available on the App’s home screen.
- Fitbit is easy to set up through a single tap from within the Pixel Watch App.
- Fitbit sync information is accessible from the home screen.
- Bug fixes related to the eSim setup.
Key Elements of Google Pixel Watch App
- Customize watchfaces
- Manage tiles
- Customize alerts and notifications
- Manage Google apps and accounts
- Install and manage app
- Set up mobile carrier
- Manage privacy settings