On September 27, 2021, Xiaomi has launched its new smartphone, Xiaomi Civi, in China at the Naturally Good-looking Technology Conference. This new smartphone series has replaced the Xiaomi CC series in China.
Xiaomi Civi features a 6.55-inch 3D curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor, 64MP main camera, 32MP autofocus front camera, 4,500mAh battery, and more.
You can check the full specification, price, and availability.
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- 71.5x 6.98mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Xiaomi Civi offers three color options – Pink, Light Blue, and Shiny Black. It is available to order from today and will go on sale from September 30th in China. Below you can check the price of the smartphone.
- Xiaomi Civi (8GB+128GB) is priced at 2599 yuan (US$ 502 / Rs. 29,640 approx.)
- Xiaomi Civi (8GB+256GB) is priced at 2899 yuan (US$ 448 / Rs. 33,055 approx.)
- Xiaomi Civi (12GB+256GB) is priced at 3199 yuan (US$ 495 / Rs. 36,485 approx.)