In late December 2020, Xiaomi unveiled its high-end flagship, Mi 11 with the first Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip. The company had started its first sale from the new year. According to the company’s official data, more than 350,000 units were sold in just 5 minutes.
As per the latest information, a Xiaomi smartphone with the model number M2011K2G has received Singapore’s IMDA certification and appeared on Geekbench. This clearly indicates that the global launch of the phone is going to happen soon.
Before the launch of Mi 11, devices similar to the model M2011K2C had been found in China’s 3C certification. Later, a similar device appeared on Geekbench, codenamed “Venus”.
After the phone launch, Xiaomi released the kernel source code of Mi 11. This shows that the code name of the Chinese variant is Venus. It clearly shows that the device with the suffix “G” (probably Global) is Mi 11. To confirm this, the new Geekbench listing also shows a device with an M2011K2G model and Venus running Snapdragon 888 SoC, 12GB RAM, and Android 11.
The vice president of Xiaomi Group has shared the official poster on Weibo, confirming the global release of Mi 11. However, the company has not disclosed the official date, it seems that the deadline is not too far. In any case, the Mi 11 Global variant will be basically the same as the Mi 11 variant sold in China.
XIAOMI MI 11 FULL SPECIFICATION:
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness
- 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio
- MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 13MP 123° Ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP tele macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring.
- Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather)
- 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging.