Redmi 9T offers a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS LCD, 48MP primary sensor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and more. Below you can check the full specification, price, and availability of this smartphone.
REDMI 9T FULL SPECIFICATION:
- 6.53-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 400nits brightness,
- 60Hz screen refresh rate
- Waterdrop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 4x performance Kryo 260 CPU cores (Up to 2.0GHz), 4x efficiency Kryo 260 CPU cores, Adreno 610
- 4GB RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1)/128 GB (UFS 2.2), expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12, 8MP Ultra-wide angle, f/2.2, 118° FoV
- 48MP, 1/1.2″ sensor, 4in1 pixel binning, f/1.79
- 8MP Ultra-wide angle, f/2.2, 118° FoV
- 2MP, macro camera
- 2MP depth camera, f/2.4
- 8 MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Power-button fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- 162.3mm x 77.3mm x 9.6mm
- Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band Wi-Fi, IR Blaster, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE:
Xiaomi Redmi 9T offers four color options – Twilight Blue, Sunset Orange, Carbon Gray, and Ocean Green. Below you can its price as per its storage option.
- Redmi 9T (4GB+64GB) priced at €159
- Redmi 9T (4GB+128GB) priced at €189
- Redmi 9T (6GB+128GB) price has not announced yet.
If you need NFC, the variants with NFC come at a €10 premium over these prices.