Apple released iOS 14 for all the compatible iPhones on September 16 and only after one week it also rolled out the iOS 14.0.1 update. This update fixed some issues which came along with the iOS 14 update. But it seems that the new update also has some bugs in it.
Apple released iOS 14.0.1 to fix bugs which were reported in the iOS 14 update. Bugs which were fixed in this update were:
- Fixes an issue that could cause default browser and mail settings to reset after restarting your iPhone
- Addresses an issue that could prevent camera previews from displaying on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that could prevent sending an email with some mail providers
- Addresses an issue that could prevent images from appearing in the News widget
Apple rolled out this new update to fix the above-mentioned issues, but the bugs still continue to pop-up after installing it. There were some unfixed issues and some new problems came along with the update.
Related article: iOS 14 rollout begins, check the new features and supported devices
These include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues and widespread widget issue. The new bugs which are reported after the update are Keyboard lag, system instability, and poor battery life.