This month, Huawei Watch GT 2 and GT 2e received a new software update which includes improvements to system stability and fixes some known issues for a better user experience.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro upgraded to firmware version 10.1.2.8
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro receiving the update with size 201MB
- Added 24 hours of continuous blood oxygen saturation monitoring
- Optimizes the customized pool length settings
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE UPDATE:
- Sometimes update size may vary.
- Maintain enough storage and battery.
- If possible, connect to Wifi.
- Always remember to install an update on the watch.
- Connect your device with the phone
- Using your phone open the Huawei Health app
- Select a device or device name
- Tap on the firmware update
- Follow the instruction appears on the screen to update
- After download completion, install it on your watch