Huawei Nova 5T smartphone has a large number of shipped units across the globe. Now company is sending the EMUI 12 major software update for the Nova 5T users. Thus, the EMUI 12 update expansion may take some time to cover all Nova 5T smartphones.
JOIN HarmonyOS ans EMUI ON TELEGRAM
Currently, this EMUI 12 update rollout for Huawei Nova 5T is spotted in Europe. As reported by Huaweiblog, Huawei Nova 5T users receive EMUI 18.104.22.168 version that weighs around 783 Megabytes.
Huawei Nova 5T phone’s initial EMUI 12 update rollout was started in the Middle East region. Since then, it is reaching other regions. If you are Huawei Nova 5T owner and eager to get received the latest major update, keep your eye on the update section.
Furthermore, Huawei Nova 5T EMUI 12 update brings refreshed user interface, better font, and animations, large folders, improved notification and control panel, Device+, and much more.
To check updates manually, go to the phone’s setting, tap on system & updates followed by software updates. From here, you will see a CHECK FOR UPDATES option, tap on it. Just after tapping the phone connects to the server and fetch the available update for you. Then, you can download and install it.
Huawei Nova 5T Europe Changelog:
- Font: Supports more flexible font customization where you can adjust font size and width with a slider.
- Neuromorphic Theme: Applies the concept of neuromorphism to UI elements. It uses simple colors, tones, shadows, and highlights to achieve a more realistic effect.
- Smart Folders: Supports pressing and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them and make it easier to access the apps inside.
- Notification Panel: It allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the notification panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts.
- Control Panel Adds an audio control panel to the panel to make it easier to switch between different audio devices and apps. Allows you to quickly enable cross-screen collaboration by tapping icons for Huawei laptops and tablets in the “Device+” section of the control panel.
- Cooperative Security: Adds a cooperative authentication function between mobile phones and laptops, which allows you to unlock your phone by entering the screen unlock password for the phone on the Huawei laptop when the phone and the laptop are connected to each other via the cross-screen cooperation are.
- Cross-Device File Management: Supports accessing documents or pictures on the phone via a laptop without connecting the two devices with a data cable.
- MeeTime: Adds the MeeTime app that allows you to make HD voice and video calls over WiFi or a data network. Adds support for screen sharing during video calls, allowing you to tag and share key information in video chats.
- Huawei Share: Improves transfer speed for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.