The new beta update fixes several issues related to Games, System, and Bluetooth. It fixes heating and crashing while playing games in some scenarios, the sound of music is too loud in Bluetooth earphones in some scenarios, music cannot be heard in Bluetooth earphones, and more.
The firmware version of this update is RMX1931_11_F.10 and we recommend users download the update to enjoy the latest features. For more information, below you can check the full changelog of this update.
- Optimized the serious heating issue while playing games in some scenarios
- Fixed the crashing issue while playing games in some scenarios
- Fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic fingerprint display issue while screen-off
- Fixed the issue that the wallpaper became smaller while long press static and live wallpaper in Home screen editing mode
- Fixed the issue that the sound of music is too loud in Bluetooth earphones in some scenarios
- Fixed the issue that music cannot be heard in Bluetooth earphones.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.