January 27, 2021:
Users of this device can check the update from the device settings or download it from the link mentioned below.
January 18, 2021:
Xiaomi unveiled the first Snapdragon 888 powered smartphone, Mi 11 in China at the end of December. It offers a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved DotDisplay with120Hz refresh rate, equips 108MP primary camera, packs a 4,600 mAh battery with 55W, features, and more.
Now, the company is rolling out a new software update for Mi 11 users in China. The new update comes with a set of optimization and fixes to enhance the user experience.
It fixes the issues that the virtual AB partition restarts abnormally, which causes the OTA startup to fail and low probability splash screen issue.
This update also optimizes the problem of occasional noise when the phone screen is off in some scenes, individual third-party apps, screen display effect, and more.
The firmware version of this update comes with 184.108.40.206.RKBCNXM and weighs 143MB. You can download the update from the link mentioned below.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)
- Optimize the problem of occasional noise when the phone screen is off in some scenarios.
- Optimize individual third-party apps due to compatibility and abnormal memory allocation, causing unresponsiveness.
- Optimize the screen display effect, reduce the edge jagged and abnormal display of the edge area in special scenes.
- Optimize the abnormal scheduling of individual third-party apps, leading to system freeze problems in special scenario.
- Fix the problem of abnormal judgment after restarting the virtual AB partition, causing OTA startup failure.
- Fix low probability splash screen issue.
- Repair a special batch of 65W GaN chargers, causing occasional phone restart problems.