OnePlus has recently unveiled its latest smartphones under the OnePlus 9 series which includes OnePlus 9, 9 Pro, and 9R. Just after the launch, the company has also released its first-ever update for these phones that brings bug fixes and several optimizations.
Moving on the company is now releasing a new update for its mid-range OnePlus Nord phones that brings March 2021 security patch for improved system security and device stability. Alongside the security improvements, there are series of optimizations and bug fixes that are introduced via this firmware.
Identified with the OxygenOS version 188.8.131.52, the new update has a bunch of improvements for the functions such as system, calculator, and network. It is important to note that it is currently rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach every device.
- India – 184.108.40.206.AC01DA
- Europe – 220.127.116.11.AC01BA
- Global – 18.104.22.168.AC01AA
Join us on Telegram
The company has rolled out the stable version of the latest Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 update, but at the time the upgrade was pulled back due to some issues. And further, it was also started to rerelease for these devices. Users can also check for this update manually by going to the Software updates section in the Settings of the device.
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Fixed the issue of delayed display of incoming calls when charging (IN only)
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Improved network connection stability (GLO only)