The new update fixes several issues including the fill-in light darkish issues of the front camera, overexposure issues while shooting with the flashlight turning on of the rear camera and camera lose focus from the face.
The firmware version of this update is RMX2040_11_C.03 and users will have to install a 674MB software package to install the update. Below you can check the changelog of this update.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability.
- Optimized the image quality and improved image clarity.
- Fixed the fill-in light darkish issue of the front camera.
- Fixed the overexposure issues while shooting with the flashlight turning on the the rear camera.
- Fixed the issue that camera lose focus from the face.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.