Join our Xiaomi channel on Telegram:
MIUI 12 update for Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a new system visual, enhanced Control center, Casting, Floating window, Dark mode, and more. It also optimizes Phone, Lock screen, system, and more.
The firmware version of this update is V188.8.131.52.QJZTRXM for Redmi Note 9 Pro. Users will have to download a 2.5GB software package to install the update. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update.
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO CHANGELOG:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- New: You can open an app in a floating window directly from Recents.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: UI elements for accepting calls weren’t displayed in some cases
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: A new mode for scanning documents\
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.