Xiaomi’s MIUI Alpha Launcher is receiving a new update with lots of changes and bug fixes. As per the changelog, the latest update added loading animation on the desktop and adapted Android 12 native widgets.
It fixes the invalid gestures while quickly swiping, the crash problem of Xiaomi icon classification, bugs of split-screen, returning to the desktop from the application, the icon is stuck on the desktop and does not disappear, and more.
The latest update also optimizes the performance of recent tasks and full-screen gesture performance. Below you can check the full changelog of this update.
- MIUI Alpha Launcher – V126.96.36.19948-11301642
1. Fixed that gestures are invalid when swiping quickly
2. Fixed the crash when switching between classic mode and sliding up
3. In the drawer, press the shortcut to enter the recent task and disappear.
4. When switching themes, the shortcut thumbnails in the folder are not updated;
5. Fixed the crash problem of Xiaoai icon classification
6. Added loading animation on desktop;
7. Adapted to android s native widgets, click on the text bar to pop up a detailed message
8. Fixed the bug of split screen, returning to the desktop from the application, the icon is stuck on the desktop and does not disappear;
9. Fixed the inconsistency between the recent task card lock display and the actual lock state
10. Recent tasks, full-screen gesture performance optimization;
11. Other crash fixes.
Users can manually get this update from the link mentioned below.
MIUI Alpha Launcher – Link