Krafton has released the early access build of its much-anticipated Battlegrounds Mobile India. Surprisingly, many players were able to migrate data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Krafton had previously claimed that players will be unable to migrate data from Tencent’s PUBG Mobile to the ‘new’ game. Though Google Play accounts seem to be left out.
While migrating game data to Battlegrounds Mobile India, players have noticed that they can use the migration feature only if their PUBG Mobile account is linked to their Facebook or Twitter account.
Recently a well-known tipster GemWire pointed out that, the Battlegrounds Mobile India support team has confirmed that it is impossible to transfer data from PUBG Mobile accounts linked via Google.
Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to Battleground Mobile India
Krafton allows users to transfer all their data from the PUBG Mobile to the Battlegrounds Mobile India. When you will be in the game, this will give you the options to transfer most of your data from PUBG Mobile. The game lets you log in using Facebook, Twitter, and Google Play.
However, data transmission is restricted only to Facebook and Twitter. This article will provide full information about BGMI the transfer list, and you can check it out by clicking on this link.
How to Transfer data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI via Facebook and Twitter?
The developers have given an option to transfer PUBG Mobile game data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. As per the developers, players can transfer nicknames, character ID, basic info, season rewards and mission progress, and more.
However, they will not transfer phone numbers, messages, rankings, in-game friends, connection, clan data, and more. Furthermore, the developers have made it clear that you cannot transfer the account data to Battlegrounds Mobile India after December 31, 2021. So, if you are looking to transfer PUBG Mobile India ID, here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India application and create a new account.
- You can use your Facebook, Twitter, or Google Play to create a new account.
- You will be then asked to customize your in-game character.
- Once done, you will see an ‘Account Data Transfer’ pop-up. It will ask you if you reside in India or not.
- Click on Yes to confirm and you will see Account Data Transfer details. Click on, Yes, please continue the option.
- You then need to provide consent in order to transfer the account from PUBG to BGMI. Click on Yes to continue.
- You can then choose Facebook or Twitter, depending on which one has your PUBG Mobile game data. You will be redirected to the login page. Enter your ID and password.
- After that, you will see another prompt to confirm the transfer of your data from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited to Krafton. Tap on Yes to continue.
*Note: Battlegrounds Mobile India only allows you to transfer the account from Facebook or Twitter. The method told in this article about transferring an account from Google requires a VPN to access a banned application and it may be considered as an illegal thing.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI via Google?
Google Play Games accounts cannot be transferred as Google no longer supports signing in from embedded browsers. This means you cannot transfer the PUBG Mobile data from Google Play. However, there is a workaround through which you can get all the data from Google. But it is important to note that the method told in this article requires a VPN to access a ban application and it may be considered an illegal thing. Here’s how you can do it:
- First of all, you need to download a VPN from Google Play Store. Once done, you then need to download the PUBG Mobile OBB and APK file (how to download)
- Install the APK file first and then copy the OBB data to Android > OBB.
- Run the VPN first and then run the PUBG Mobile game on your smartphone.
- Now simply link your account to either Twitter or Facebook.
- Once done, open the Battlegrounds Mobile India app and click on the ‘Account Data Transfer’ prompt.
- Migrate all data by logging in via your Twitter or Facebook account.