OnePlus phones come with different sets of unlocking features such as pin, password, pattern, biometric security, and face unlock. With the technological evolution, the fingerprint unlocking system has gained much attention and brought us the in-display fingerprint scanner.
For the OnePlus phone’s the under-display fingering was brought up with the OnePlus 6T and since then every single smartphone of the OEM features this. The fingerprint animations are the one which is shown when you unlock your phone.
OnePlus has added several fingerprint animations which let users unlock their handset in style. These animations make the smartphone look more attractive and gives a premium feel. There are different sets of fingerprint animations that you can use as you like.
If you have got the brand new OnePlus 9 series smartphone and want to set a fingerprint animation then here’s how to do that. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps. So let’s begin setting up the fingerprint animation.
How to customize fingerprint scanner animations in OnePlus 9
- Enter into phone’s Settings
- Then look for Security & Lock Screen option
- Moving forward, there will be a Fingerprint Unlock, click on that
- Here you can add new fingerprints or remove already added ones, but we have to set the animation
- So now, in the fingerprint unlock option, there will be a Fingerprint Animation Effect
- You’ll be seeing some animations such as ripple, stripe, and more
- Select you to want to set and then check it turning your phone off and unlocking it with the fingerprint
You can also look at the below-added screenshots to get a better understanding: