According to the update log, the new Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra update also optimizes system performance and improves system stability. However, there is no security patch has been detected in this software update as the changelog mentions.
It brings Dynamic layouts to bring the typography in Notes to a new level and it adds press and holds a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically function, a gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere, new tools for doodling and sketching, and more.
In addition, the excerpts now save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps. The dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level. With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
The new update comes with the MIUI 12.5 version V18.104.22.168.RKAMIXM, which is based on Android 11 and weighs 3.3GB. It is important to note that the update is currently rolling out in batches and may take time to reach your device.
It is recommended for you to maintain enough amount of battery and storage on your device. Meanwhile, if you own this device, check for the update manually by following the given steps or you can use the download link to this update.
Updated Firmware Version
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (Global) – V22.214.171.124.RKAMIXM
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- All-new Notes.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
How to update:
- Open device Settings >> About phone >> tap on MIUI version >> Check for updates.
How to download manually:
- Open Settings of your phone
- Go to System Updates
- Click on Download and Install
- Once installed, Restart your phone
Tip Spot (Have any suggestions? send us on contacts below)