Realme is rapidly working to provide the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update to several eligible devices. In addition, the company is also running the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for numerous phones.
As per the latest info, the company has started rolling out Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 new beta update for Realme X2 Pro users. The latest update brings some optimizations and fixes to enhance the overall experience.
The new update fixes the issues related to desktop, camera, always-on display, and lock screen magazine. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
- Build- RMX1931_11_F.08
- Package size- 832GB
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of desktop icon animation and layout in edit mode
- Fixed the probabilistic display issue of index showing on the right of drawer
- Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue of camera with flash on in dark conditions when turned on fill light in 64M mode Fixed the issue of recognition error issue when turned on Al dazzle color
- Fixed the probabilistic Always On Display re-display failure issue
Lock screen Magazine
- Fixed the display issue of lock screen in Multi-User mode
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.